Mboweni Investment Holdings cc is a black owned South African Company whose mission is to become a leading service provider in the construction Industry.
By creating a culture of service excellence though professionalism and understanding our client’s needs we can deliver on our promise of becoming a leading brand providing the highest quality of services.
The driving force behind the company is management professionals who are hands on dedicated in each project. Their experience ranges from finance, health services to engineering which assures you that all this decades worth of experience will be effectively utilised to meet our client’s needs. The fact that management wholly own the company assures you of 100% commitment.
Our values are:
As an emerging South African company we understand the values of South Africans and are committed to ensuring we deliver to highest standards to overachieve our customers expectations, by living the above values.
It is imperative as a construction company that quality becomes a primary objective. As a result we will always deploy our best resources to ensure that we deliver a final product that meets the highest standards and quality for our clients.
As a result of this aspiration we:
1. We will deliver our clients the standards of quality specified in the contract within budget.
2. We will create and maintain a culture of quality within the group.
3. We will ensure that all our employees are trained in quality assurance and that this training is ongoing at all levels.
4. We will meet all legal requirements.
5. We will provide the resources necessary to achieve the required level of quality.
6. We will ensure that quality control mechanisms are being sufficiently and effectively applied at all times.
7. We will ensure that all consultants, suppliers, sub-contractors and others who are involved in our projects meet the required quality standards.
8. We will continually review, improve and implement quality control and best practice procedures.
9. We will seek feedback from our clients and consultants as to the level of quality delivered.
Occupational Health and Safety
The construction and engineering industry has historically been a hazardous work environment, where serious incidents were regularly recorded. One of our primary objectives is therefore to aim to achieve a zero rate of occupational injuries by applying highest practicable level of Health and Safety control in all areas of the Company’s operations.
To achieve our goals it is necessary to:
1. Train our employees in Occupational Health and Safety issues so as to,
- ensure competence in the workplace.v
- be aware of the potential hazards implicit in their work activities,
- be aware of their scope of authority in terms of Occupational Health and Safety control.
2. Manage Occupational Health & Safety to acceptable standards.
3. Enforce Health & Safety measures with discipline in the workplace.
4. Protect the public and persons other than Company employees from Health and Safety hazards associated with our work.
1. Achievement of these objectives is and will be the responsibility of all management structures.
2. Duties will further be assigned to Company personnel with the aim of managing Safety, Health and Environmental procedures.
3. The commitment of Management and Employees to these objectives will ensure high standards of Occupational Health & Safety control.